Seasonal job opportunities at Monsanto Hawaii
Are you looking to make a little extra cash? Want to work outdoors in a beautiful setting? Please consider joining our employee 'Ohana at Monsanto Hawaii!
Monsanto has been a proud part of Hawaii’s agriculture community for 50 years, and we are honored to have received multiple awards as a great company for which to work.
Job openings are currently available for temporary field workers at our Kunia and Maui farms for the upcoming winter season. The work will involve planting, pollinating, harvesting and other field and seed processing activities.
Do you live on Oahu? Come apply at this Saturday's (11/4/17) Job Fair at the Waipahu Festival Marketplace from 8 am to noon.
We will be holding a number of job fairs until all vacancies are filled. They will be held at our farms on Oahu and Maui.
Maui Job Fairs will be held at our farm in Kihei:
- Wednesday, 9/27/2017 (3:00pm - 5:00 pm)
- Saturday, 9/30/2017 (8:00am - 11:00 am)
Location: 3555 Mokulele Hwy, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: 808-874-7340 or 808-874-7357
Oahu Job Fairs will be held at our farm in Kunia:
- Saturday, 10/7/2017 (8am - 1pm)
- Wednesday, 10/11/2017 (3:30pm - 7:30pm)
- Saturday, 10/21/2017 (8am - 1pm)
- Wednesday, 10/25/2017 (3:30pm - 7:30pm)
Location: 94-520 Kunia Road, Kunia
Kunia Walk-in interviews
- Walk-in's start October 2 from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Applications are available at the front desk
Questions? Call 808-685-8300
Pay and benefits
- Starting Pay: $13/hr
- Medical Coverage: After 28 days of employment
- 6-8+ weeks beginning in late November/Early December
Monsanto is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, status as a protected veteran or individual with disability, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (real or perceived, as manifested by identity, acts, statements or associations), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.